The new ETHMiner stable version is ready.
You can download ETHMiner 0.18.0 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Command line argument
--stratum-email: any information needed to authenticate on the pool MUST BE set using the
- Restore the ability to auto-config OpenCL work size #1225.
- The API server totally broken fixed #1227.
--tstartoption preventing GPU overheating #1146, #1159.
- Added information about ordering CUDA devices in the README.md FAQ #1162.
- Reconnecting with mining pool improved #1135.
- Stratum nicehash. Avoid recalculating target with every job #1156.
- Drop duplicate stratum jobs (pool bug workaround) #1161.
- CLI11 command line parsing support added #1160.
- Farm mode (get_work): fixed loss of valid shares and increment in stales #1215.
- Stratum implementation improvements #1222.
- Build fixes & improvements #1214.