The new ETHMiner stable version is ready.
You can download ETHMiner 0.19.0 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Fixed [#1843]: Issue with using latest Nvidia drivers on Windows resolved.
- Display interval correction #1606
- Eliminated duplicate solutions with stratum2 on difficulty changes.
- Restored proper behavior of
-Pargument to identify workernames and emails
- Basic API authentication to protect exposure of API port to the internet #1228.
ispausedinformation into response of
miner_getstathrAPI query #1232.
- API responses return “ethminer-“ as version prefix. #1300.
- Stratum mode autodetection. No need to specify
- Connection failed due to login errors (wrong address or worker) are marked Unrecoverable and no longer used
- Replaced OpenCL kernel with opensource jawawawa OpenCL kernel
- Added support for jawawawa AMD binary kernels
- AMD auto kernel selection. Try bin first, if not fall back to OpenCL.
- API: New method
- Implemented fast job switch algorithm on AMD reducing switch time to 1-2 milliseconds.
- Added localization support for output number formatting.
- Changed the
--verbosityoption to allow individual enable/disable of logging features.
- Improved hash rate measurement accuracy.