All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
0.19.0 - 2020-08-03
0.18.0 - 2019-07-23
0.17.1 - 2019-02-28
- Fixed [#1843]: Issue with using latest Nvidia drivers on Windows resolved.
- Display interval correction #1606
- Eliminated duplicate solutions with stratum2 on difficulty changes.
- Restored proper behavior of
-Pargument to identify workernames and emails
- Basic API authentication to protect exposure of API port to the internet #1228.
ispausedinformation into response of
miner_getstathrAPI query #1232.
- API responses return “ethminer-“ as version prefix. #1300.
- Stratum mode autodetection. No need to specify
- Connection failed due to login errors (wrong address or worker) are marked Unrecoverable and no longer used
- Replaced OpenCL kernel with opensource jawawawa OpenCL kernel
- Added support for jawawawa AMD binary kernels
- AMD auto kernel selection. Try bin first, if not fall back to OpenCL.
- API: New method
- Implemented fast job switch algorithm on AMD reducing switch time to 1-2 milliseconds.
- Added localization support for output number formatting.
- Changed the –verbosity option to allow individual enable/disable of logging features.
- Improved hash rate measurement accuracy.
- Command line argument
--stratum-email: any information needed to authenticate on the pool MUST BE set using the
- Restore the ability to auto-config OpenCL work size #1225.
- The API server totally broken fixed #1227.
--tstartoption preventing GPU overheating #1146, #1159.
- Added information about ordering CUDA devices in the README.md FAQ #1162.
- Reconnecting with mining pool improved #1135.
- Stratum nicehash. Avoid recalculating target with every job #1156.
- Drop duplicate stratum jobs (pool bug workaround) #1161.
- CLI11 command line parsing support added #1160.
- Farm mode (get_work): fixed loss of valid shares and increment in stales #1215.
- Stratum implementation improvements #1222.
- Build fixes & improvements #1214.